Your brand is the first step to your customers recognizing..well, YOU! It can consist of:
- Name: The word or words used to identify a company, product, service, or concept.
- Logo: The visual trademark that identifies the brand.
- Tagline or Catchphrase: “The Quicker Picker Upper” is associated with Bounty paper towels. “Can you hear me now” is an important part of the Verizon brand.
- Graphics: The dynamic ribbon is a trademarked part of Coca-Cola’s brand.
- Shapes: The distinctive shapes of the Coca-Cola bottle and of the Volkswagen Beetle are trademarked elements of those brands.
- Colors: Owens-Corning is the only brand of fiberglass insulation that can be pink.
- Sounds: A unique tune or set of notes can denote a brand. NBC’s chimes are a famous example.
- Scents: The rose-jasmine-musk scent of Chanel No. 5 is trademarked.
- Tastes: Kentucky Fried Chicken has trademarked its special recipe of eleven herbs and spices for fried chicken.
- Movements: Lamborghini has trademarked the upward motion of its car doors.
Design Rates: $400 – $1,200
Final files will include multiple formats (.ai, .jpg, .pdf, etc)
Additional Graphic Design Services:
- Custom Illustration
- Image Manipulation
- Custom Image Creation